amazon.com

Ad Brite Ads

Your Ad Here

To those who just want some laughs or look at crazy sh*t

Please read on. Leave some comments if you will. All these stuff are "theoretical." Some might be true and most are from my imagination.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Potty time: lucky or unlucky

During one of my regular visits to the throne, I was playing up my imagination. What if when I step out, a monstrous wolf (similar to the beast in Lady in the Water) appears before me? What will I do?

Decision 1.
Slowly remove my slippers and start towards the door. When the monster leaps, make a quick turn for the stairs and run up.

Decision 2. (if the monster pounces me while I remove my slippers)
Make a circular downward punch (with all my strength plus some body twist and knee bending to add power) to the floor timing it when the monster's skull is inside my path of attack. This, hopefully, will crush its skull against the floor.

Now, thinking over it, I got the following scenarios:

Scenario 1.
I run away and hide in my room.

Scenario 2.
I kill the wolf (and proclaim myself Beowulf... hehehe)

Scenario 3.
I get eaten.

Scenario 4.
I kill the wolf and it turns out that it was there to play with me. It turns out it is my old pet that I have forgotten.

Scenario 5.
I get pounced for my slow reaction and get licked. It turns out it is my old pet that I have forgotten.

Decisions and possible consequences. Who will be the lucky one? We can only find out in the end when it may be too late.

No comments: