amazon.com

Ad Brite Ads

Your Ad Here

To those who just want some laughs or look at crazy sh*t

Please read on. Leave some comments if you will. All these stuff are "theoretical." Some might be true and most are from my imagination.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sambong Tea and Michael Jackson's "Bad"

Every time I listen to Michael Jackson's "Bad," I always seem to hear him pronounce "Come On" as "Shambone" or, in the case of this post... "Sambong"

I was thinking that probably, the King of Pop's song can be used for an ad by ABS Sambong Tea product.

This is what the ad may look like:



Well they say the skys the limit
And to me thats really true
But my friend you have seen nothing
Just wait til disorders hit you

Because you're bad, go drink SAMBONG
(bad bad-really, really bad)

I know you're bad
You're bad-I know it
(bad bad-really, really bad)
I know you're bad, so drink SAMBONG, you know...

In closing, I wish to send my deepest condolences to the family of The King of Pop whose songs I believe will continue to be sung through the ages.

No comments: