amazon.com

Ad Brite Ads

Your Ad Here

To those who just want some laughs or look at crazy sh*t

Please read on. Leave some comments if you will. All these stuff are "theoretical." Some might be true and most are from my imagination.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Chain of ideas - butter is healthy

Now, I may have made a misconception here but I saw from one television program that states: "our bodies are used to butter and is therefore able to break this down compared to using margarine." I may have mixed up to two but I had evidence - from National Geographics' Seconds from Disaster - that butter is the better of the two.

In the aforementioned episode, combustible margarine had caused the freaky accident in the English Channel underwater tunnel.

Now I may be confused here because if margarine is easily combustible, does that mean that our bodies can easily "burn" it?

Oh hell... let me check our fridge...

Well, we are using margarine. With out cholesterol. So I guess it's "our bodies are used to margarine and is therefore able to break this down compared to using butter."

Happy eating!

No comments: