amazon.com

Ad Brite Ads

Your Ad Here

To those who just want some laughs or look at crazy sh*t

Please read on. Leave some comments if you will. All these stuff are "theoretical." Some might be true and most are from my imagination.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Potty time - daylight saving

A most common problem with the working folks like myself is getting to the office on time. And the major factor that is involved in being successfully in the office is t-i-m-e. Time that people say you do not have. But time is what you have.

Take for example your wrist watch, mobile phone, pager, computer, wall clock, or alarm clock. What do they all have? Time!

In order to be in the office early without having to reset your daily schedule is to reset your time pieces.

The most effective resetting I have had is putting my time pieces in various times of advancement - i.e. advance the time that you see from the real time.

What I did was set my watch, my computer's time , and my mobile phone 30 minutes in advance and our dinning room wall clock to about 45 minutes in advance.

Looking at the time when I open my eyes gives me jolt and sets me on a rushed start. By the time I get to the dining room to have some milk before leaving, I realize that I am already running late and try to rush things and be in the office well before 8:00.

On the down side, once you get the hang of what the real time is, you get back to getting late.

All you need to do now is to really work hard to leave early. Well, you can always set your time piece back to the right time and have someone else reset the time to the previous advanced state. :)

No comments: